The vision of the Crawfordsville Community School Corporation is to provide each student with a foundation for building a successful future as a responsible, productive citizen in a global society.
The mission and goals of the Crawfordsville Community School Corporation are:
- Support a variety of paths to academic success and lifelong learning.
- Support character education and character development in the school community.
- Support the appropriate use of fiscal resources to maintain and enhance the community’s investment in education.
- Support programs to overcome obstacles that interfere with learning.
- Support the involvement of parents and community as partners in education.
The Crawfordsville High School Marching Band received a gold rating on their halftime show at the Indiana State School Music Association Marching Band Festival.
Whitman Horton has been named a Commended Student in the 2024 National Merit Scholarship Program. A Letter of Commendation from the school and National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which conducts the program, was presented to this scholastically talented senior.